Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blog Cleaning

Well, I have gone through a sort of blog cleaning. What started out as a personal blog has veered into celeb territory. While I will occasionally mention celebs, since they do have something to do with my life because of my columnist jobs, I'm going to try to keep this blog personal. If it starts to get too much, I'll start a Celebrity Extra blog too, but until then, I'm going to try to keep that at the office and reserve this space for personal blogging.

There. I feel better now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, this is because Nicole Kidman finally popped out that kid, yes?

taodog9 said...

Whilst in the vein of celebrity, I came across (in my new position as a lackey for WB/FOX doing production-sometimes, acting in stuff too, but mostly being tortured by putting subtitles on very old tv shows), an OOOOLLLLDDDD scene of Brad Pitt on Dallas.

The specs are Dallas season 11, episode 13, Brother Can You Spare a Child.

I couldn't steal the scene from the media here, but maybe you can get it online. Of course, you can always wait for a couple of months and ALL of Dallas will be out on DVD for the European Territories. I'm sure they're waiting with bated breath...

Have a good one, Loren Kinsella

Unknown said...

That is too awesome, Loren. I will def search that one out!

Hey - be sure to let me know when you'll be in something so I can tune it! :)